Nov 10, 2011

Bored + Cintiq = New Art

 








I was bored that day at office and start to doodle on my Cintiq [office's Cintiq to be more precise], in the end the concept got pretty interesting so after work hour I moved it into my flashdrive and continued it home with my lovable Intuos. It was getting exciting and took me until 2 o' clock in the morning till I finish this.


The close up shot, if it's still to small, just click it for bigger view.


And this is the step by step progress. I've used black and white value technique before which is not quite satisfying for me, but this one does better. I start to have grip for this way of creating depth, and it's faster too. With this I can color the picture as a whole composition, not part by part.



1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More