Dec 16, 2010

Ezio's Assassin's Creed II Action Figure










Assassin's Creed II Ezio Auditore de Firenze Master Assassin. NECA, Player Select.
For this photo session, a tripod allows me to use ISO 100 in a low light room in the midnight and still delivering a crisp, bright, and noiseless pictures, oh how I love this new tool..

 


































I use timer to minimize shakey taking, therefore low shutter speed is not a problem anymore since I didn't need to touch the camera while it works taking the picture. By using room's neon low lighting and a candle for a yellow cast, the color is pretty rich. Combine it with Photoshop's curve adjustment, we get a classic color mating. Indigo + Gamboge.

 


















Sometimes I play with low shutter speed and move the candle light for pretty effect. Camera tends to catch object with more light -in this case a candle's fire- easier than the one without. I try to move my hands in front of camera in a very low sutter speed, but I only got distinct blur. But when I subtitute it with candle light, here's what I've got.





















2 comments:

that's awesome man! your photos is great..
just retouch the color balance, and it'll make your color more attractive..

http://cdn-u.kaskus.us/46/hxyvzmcf.jpg

perhaps this will be good, thanks.. :)

Wow you give it nicer contrast and value. Darn that is good.
Thanks for the input, I learn something today.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More