Dec 22, 2010

I Still Don't Know What This Is [Title Might Be Changed Later]










Still some vague project in mind. I have many directions for developing the project. Too many choices, which I try to keep simple and realizable. So I won't give any other clue than the current WIP because I don't want to promise anything. Let's just do it in a breeze.

Soldier - WIP 01, the design sets forth from random doodle that I had upload previously.

Rigging and skinning, time to pose stupid. [I removed the shoulder armor, hard to skin and didn't quite match with the style]
Soldier weapon. Design based from real weapon which I modified


Animation Test 01 - WIP 01


Animation Test 01 - WIP 02


Animation Test 01 - WIP 03

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More