Sep 23, 2010

Igniting my own spirit

Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide. - Remi, Ratatouille

Best quote from my best pixar movie. I always remind myself of that words often, especially lately. It gives me spirit, for my plan, for my future, to give the best course for my life. Eventhough it means I need to move from my comfort position and do something risky, but I know that I won't ever be dissapointed on failing. The things that could dissapoint me is never tried, never took the chances, and my life is left without I ever fight with my best.
I want to fullfill my dream till the fullest. I don't want to survive but feel shame and empty at home. I want to go fight out there, because  in the warfield, either dead or survive, both is glorious.

Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More