Aug 1, 2010

The Voting Has Begun!

This is the voting for ICG Animation Challenge III about sound synchronization. I am participating in this one and already shared my video here on the previous post. If any of you want to visit the voting, please do, take a look and it would be really appreciated if u were participating in the voting. You need to have ICG account though, but it's free.
And here's the link for the voting.

Vote the best videos according to your judging. May the best three win!

1 comments:

Hi,
what do you think about that vote?
I saw the vote distribution, and I watch each contestant clip. Damn.. what should I say about that forum voters. is that a bunch of kids or what?
I thought you pride with that result, did you?
You better tell to administrator to teach that voters what is animation first, before they conduct animation challenge.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More