Aug 30, 2010

How I Met My Internet Customer Service



















It has been 5 days that the internet in my home is dead!
What a pain. I can't live this way, unbearable, I am dying, need to.. Go to provider shop and make them revive it again! 3 sessions of "How I Met Your Mother" helped me alot bearing through that ..and kept me from making any progress in my animation exercise o_o;;
 Thanks God it does connected now, after a long debate with the shop customer service.
Now everything is back to normal, I can continue my animation now, but wait.. Made brings me session 4 of "How I Met Your Mother", nooooooooo.....!!

Half kidding. Fortunately I had done another acting clip.



..But seriously, I'm gonna watch the series now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More